Residential and Commercial Property Lawyers - Flat Rate Legal Fee - 780.432.7000
With so many different facets of litigation involved in the buying, selling, leasing and building of real estate, you need a capable, experienced lawyer who will not only look out for your best interests, but explain the process every step of the way in language you can understand. A successful real estate lawyer is patient, meticulous and driven to succeed. With our many years of experience in the field, Ranbir Thind & Associates LLP is the right choice.
Real Estate made easy with the help of the right lawyer
- Dealing in real estate can be among the most stressful yet profitable activities, but whether you are an experienced commercial developer or a family buying that first starter home, you need the assistance of a seasoned lawyer who can navigate around provincial rules, environmental challenges, tax issues and everything else that can complicate your deal.
- We work with you side by side, making sure you never feel overwhelmed. Helping you avoid potential pitfalls, Ranbir Thind is your ideal Edmonton real estate lawyer.
We assist our Edmonton Alberta Real Estate clients with:
- Residential Sale Transactions
- Residential Purchase Transactions
- Mortgages and Refinancing
- Land Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business Sale/Purchase Transactions
We offer flat rate legal fees for selling, buying or financing a property. Our flat rate legal fee details are as follow:
- House/Condo Sale $500.00
- House/Condo Purchase $500.00
- House/Condo Purchase with Mortgage $600.00
- Mortgage Refinancing $500.00
- Commercial Property Transactions Please contact to obtain a quote
- We offer 10% discount on legal fees to both parties if acting for the seller and buyer in the same transaction.
- We offer 10% discount for multiple deals of same parties (e.g. Sale and Purchase by same parties or multiple sales/purchases)
Legal Fees for some Optional/Additional Real Estate Legal Services
If Mortgage from non-major Bank $100.00
Additional (Second Mortgage(s)) $250.00
Additional Payouts (Per) $ 50.00
Additional Mortgage Draws (Per) $100.00
Ordering Real Property Report $100.00
Ordering Title Insurance Policy $100.00
Registration of Caveat $100.00
Substantial Completion Certificate $ 50.00
Holdback Administration Fee $100.00
Transfer of Land - with Financing $100.00
Bridge Loan $250.00
NO EXTRA/HIDDEN LEGAL FEES FOR QUICK CLOSINGS. FILE OPENING/MAINTENANCE FEE, GST AND DISBURSEMENTS ARE IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE QUOTED LEGAL FEES.
Consult with experienced Edmonton Alberta Real Estate Lawyers
We are proud to assist clients who speak English, Hindi, Punjabi or Urdu. Give us a call at 780-432-7000 or email us at email@example.com to find out how we can assist you in your real estate endeavors in Edmonton, Alberta.